commercial power purchase agreement
GreenSun finance solutions for clean energy generation and energy efficiency systems as well as offer complete peace of mind for customers who need a hassle-free, all-inclusive service.
GreenSun will tailor a solution to meet your power needs, whilst reducing your carbon footprint and reliance on grid power.
We will then build, operate and maintain the system for you!
Zero Capital Outlay
Only monthly lease payments, keeping you cash positive.
and lower escalations than current utility provider.
Fully Outsourced Energy
solution, including all repairs and maintenance.
No Operating Risk
as you are guaranteed a minimum production of power.
Only Top Quality
products are used to ensure the system runs efficiently.
ENERGY SECURITY WITHOUT THE CAPEX COST
- You simply pays for the electricity produced on a monthly basis, at a rate per kWh which escalates annually (similar to the way it pays the municipality except there are no service fees or demand charges)
- GreenSun will install the system and take the construction risk
- GreenSun owns and insures the system
- GreenSun operates, maintains and repairs the system as needed
- Comes with a Power Guarentee
• The 5 year PPA option can be renewed or terminated at 3 months notice, every 5 years. Escalations decrease each time the client renews the contract. Should the client elect to terminate rather than renew, a termination fee is charged and the system is removed (no termination fee at the end of 20 years).
• The 10 year PPA option can be renewed or terminated at 3 months notice, after 10 years. Escalations decrease if the client renews the contract. Should the client elect to terminate rather than renew, a termination fee is charged and the system is removed
(no termination fee at the end of 20 years).
• The 20 year PPA option has no termination fee at the end. Escalations are fixed throughout the period.
• In all of the above options, The client has the choice to purchase the system from GreenSun at any time after 7 years.
• In all of the above options, ownership transfers to the client at the end of 20 years (assuming the agreement is not terminated or the system purchased before then).
GET A QUOTE
Get your free quote on going solar!